Monday, July 16, 2012

A "Sticky" Situation

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I cannot set down a soft drink around my son. If I do he takes a sip sucks down the whole blessed thing. Every single time his dad or I take a sip of a drink and set it down, the little bugger swoops in and guzzles it. Making for a jacked-up eleven year old, who knows really should know better than to swipe other people's drinks. Please don't report me... we really are caring, responsible parents. But the kid needed to learn a lesson:
 See, he spies a drink. He's casually sitting down near it.
 He takes a sip. He thinks no one sees.
 What's that? Mom and Dad spiked the drink with a few drops of vinegar?
 Aaaaah!
 EEEEW!
 Let's pour that out, shall we?

Lesson learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a happy camper? Tell us about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you enjoyed this post, please take 5 seconds to share it! Thanks!