Monday, July 30, 2012

Honey, Get the Fork!


Let me preface this post by explaining that it’s humor… not in any way, shape, form, or fashion to be taken literally. I do not advocate cannibalism. Or hurting kids. Or violence of any kind. Not even to bugs. Okay?
Now that we have that legal mumbo-jumbo out of the way…

Recently, while frustrated at a nameless child in our trailer-hold (like my new word?), I remarked, “I understand why some wild animal mothers eat their young.” (Don’t judge me… it was a bad, bad day!)

Well, Brian thought that was the funniest thing ever. (I try.) We’ve since begun saying, “Honey, Get the fork” when said nameless children are behaving like little angels devils. This is NOT to be confused with “Honey, Get the Stick!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a happy camper? Tell us about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you enjoyed this post, please take 5 seconds to share it! Thanks!