Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Could you spend 5 months with your family in a 31 by 8 foot camper...

"And call it fun?
We know we could!"

That was my darling children's introduction to their 4-H presentation at County Project Achievement, an adorable vocal performance of Lakey Lakey Hart . The little dears won second place in the Vocal category!
Although, I know the audience probably thought we were Crazy with a Capital C!

I think you have to be "camping people" to get us.
We have a dream that most people think is crazy. (We don't care!) We like sitting under the awning. We like to BE with our kids, and make stuff. We think fungi are cool! Our favorite place to be is outside. We know our kids. We are happiest when we are all together in our Jayco 31 x 8.

Most people could not answer the question above with a YES! Most parents would consider seven months (now) in a travel trailer with their children full time akin to medieval torture devices... you know, the ones that pull your fingernails out (or cut off your head)!

Us, not so much! These past seven months have been AH-MAY-ZING!
I can truly say that Life is Great in a 31 by 8.
We'd Rather Be Camping.... my motto!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I personally, don't think I could do it with my children but I do admire those who do, because its a great experience for everyone, and the kids must adore it!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Are you a happy camper? Tell us about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you enjoyed this post, please take 5 seconds to share it! Thanks!