Saturday, September 15, 2012

What I've learned about my kids...

After reading my kiddos' responses to their magazine interview, I noticed a few things...


  • They love spending time with us! (Taught kids that family is the most important thing ever? Check!)
  • They truly believe Home Is Where You Park It! Their favorite place is not a place, it's camping!
  • They don't mind living in a 31 by 8 foot space (wow!)
  • We keep our camper waaaaay too cold at night! (I still maintain, that's why you have blankets!)
  • They don't miss their friends.
  • They have a lifelong love of camping. It's a way of life for them now. (YAY! We have succeeded!)
  • One kid is waaaay more introspective than the other. His answers are more heartfelt and thought- provoking. It's amazing how mature he is getting, and how his character is developing
Warms my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a happy camper? Tell us about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you enjoyed this post, please take 5 seconds to share it! Thanks!