Saturday, January 12, 2013

What kind of camper are you?

Something I created playing around at easel.ly
I've heard there's a lot of buzz about infographics...
This, as I'm sure is evident, is my first stab at one!

Me, I'm a RV camper all the way!
How about YOU? What type of camper do you fall into?

Some other questions I just couldn't fit on my infographic:

Port-a-Potty or Chemical Toilet?
I'd rather go in the woods! ------> Primitive Camper
Not the most hygienic thing in the world, but it'll do in a pinch. ---->RV Camper
As if! --->
Go to next question:
What about a public toilet? 
Still disgusting---> Cabin camper (couldn't handle the draining of the black water tank in an RV)
Sure. No problem. ----> Tent Camper 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a happy camper? Tell us about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

If you enjoyed this post, please take 5 seconds to share it! Thanks!